Palliative Care: Comfort & guidance when dealing with a serious illness
Join Dr. Charles Frankhouser for a LIVE Virtual education event!
During this one hour virtual live presentation and Q&A, Dr. Charles Frankhouser will help participants learn:
- What exactly is Palliative Care?
- Who benefits from Palliative Care?
- How does the Palliative Care team work with patients, families and other providers?
- Where is Palliative Care provided and who is on the Palliative Care team?
- When is it time for Palliative Care?
When: September 17, 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Register for FREE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/palliative-care-comfort-guidance-when-dealing-with-a-serious-illness-tickets-120567810567
Dr. Frankhouser is Board Certified in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and the Medical Director of Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County and Pathways Palliative Care.
For question or information please call 704-873-4719.