About Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County
Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County is to honor life by providing extraordinary care with compassion, comfort and dignity to our patients, families and community.
Our focus remains steadfastly on serving our community as the most respected and trusted experts in palliative and hospice care.
All employees and volunteers of Hospice & Palliative Care of Iredell County are committed to serving our patients and their loved ones in accordance with our five core values.
- Patients and families come first. Our role is to honor their wishes in helping them achieve the best possible quality of life.
- We provide our patients with the care we would desire for ourselves or our loved ones.
- Our professionals and volunteers honor their word and take responsibility for fulfilling our mission.
- Our caregiving team – physicians, nurses, social workers, bereavement counselors, chaplains and volunteers –work collaboratively to offer physical, social, emotional and spiritual support.
- Those we serve can always expect to receive the highest standard of care.
- Our organization ensures and nurtures a culture that is committed to safety.